Romance

From mon....2 sunday,
Jan.......2 dec....
Birth.....2 death
My feelings about u will never change.......
2 me u were n will be a SWEETHEART

You are far away,
but yet your love remains,
I can feel it all around.
It embraces me and holds me tight,
night after night.

Luv & Kush r walking in village.
Luv falls into a well, y??
Coz luv is blind. Kush also jumps, y??
Coz luv ke liye saala kuch bhi karega.

I HAVE OPENED AN EMOTIONAL BANK A/C FOR U IN My HEART Deposit
your love, kisses, hugs in it & I will make sure that U Recieve
Interestas long as I am Alive.

I"d be ur
TEARS!

So,i can be
concieved

in ur
HEART,

born in ur
EYES,

live on ur
CHEEKS,

& die on ur
LIPS

"I trust u" is a better compliment than "i love u".bcoz u
may not always trust the person u love but u can always love
the person u trust..

You know why GOD created gap between fingers?
So that, when at some day one who is made for you
comes and fills those gaps by holding your hand.
FOREVER

If i were to describe true love than i wud describe it as what
a snowman did to a snow woman, he gave her a warm hug and they
both melted in each others arms...

If u say my eyes are beautiful, its b"coz they are looking at u,
for my eyes are just the windows my feelings come thru!!

Love hurts when you break up with some one.
Hurts even more when someone breaks up with you
But love hurts the most
when the person, you love has no idea how you feel.

0 comments:

 
© Copyright 2008 your blog name . All rights reserved | proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by Adiestudio and Blogger Templates